Website by TotalCy.com
Dr. Angel Alonso Tosso
- – Degree in Medicine. University of Cadiz.
- – Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery (PhD) University Complutense. Madrid.
- – Specialist in Stomatology. University Complutense Madrid.
- – Research Scholarship in Periodontics (National Secretariat of University and Research). 1982-83 and
- – Clinical Assistant and Assistant Professor in Oral Pathology and Periodontics Department. Univ. Complutense Madrid. 1982-85.
- – Post Graduate in Orthodontics. San Rafael Hospital. Madrid
- – Graduate in Roth-Williams Center for Functional Occlussion. San Francisco. USA.
- – Private Practice in Cadiz.
- – President of SEDO. Spanish Society of Orthodontics.
- – President of FEO. European Federation of Orthodontics.